The laser gun thingy Science Toys | Science Blog | Log Out | Topics | Search
My Toys | Energy | Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Scitoys Message Board » I am having trouble building one of the toys » The laser gun thingy « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2003 - 3:27 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

im wondering, i dont have a laser pointer, could it stil work efficiently with a normal flash light?

Simon Quellen Field (Sfield)
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2003 - 12:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My design will not work with a flashlight.
A flashlight can be modulated with audio signals, but not
as simply. A light emitting diode would work, but since
laser pointers are only $10 ($12 is you also want the
transformer) in our catalog, they are not much harder to come
by than a flashlight.

robert
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2003 - 7:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

yeah, i tried using you design but replacing the laser with the flashlight, the flash light didnt work so i conectes the transformer the other way around, and it came on but it wasnt brightning and diming in the music so i couldnt hear anything. Well i dont have a credit card also.

wuwenling (Wuwenling)
Username: Wuwenling

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, November 12, 2010 - 4:10 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

yeah, i tried using you design but replacing the laser with the flashlight, the flash light didnt work so i conectes the transformer the other way around, and it came on but it<strong>pandora bracelet</strong> wasnt brightning and diming in the music so i couldnt hear anything. Well i dont have a credit card also.
text/plainvbsrfgdfg
README.txt (0.2 k)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
For those who have trouble spelling, the Google Toolbar (included in the Google Pack) can check and correct the spelling in your posts on this message board and others.

Renewable Energy

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration