Requesting assistance finding Platinu... Science Toys | Science Blog | Log Out | Topics | Search
My Toys | Energy | Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Scitoys Message Board » I am having trouble building one of the toys » Requesting assistance finding Platinum Coated Nickel Wire... « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

NeedsHelp
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, April 4, 2005 - 9:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello there,

I'm in a gr. 11 physics class and we were recently assigned a project on alternative forms of evergy. My group and I decided that fuel cells would be the best form ot research. Just the other day I came across your "create your own fuel cell" page and almost fell out of my seat...creating a fuel cell would definitely get us excellent marks. I can find all the materials except the platinum coated nickel wire. I've called a bunch of places, including an electrical supplies specialty store (they're looking it up for me to see if they can get some). I would purchase it from your site, however, I'm concerned that it may not get here (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada) before the weekend (we present next Monday - It's Monday evening right now). I was just wondering if you would happen to have a supplier that might be here as well or if you knew of some type of store that might have some.

Thanks in advance!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
For those who have trouble spelling, the Google Toolbar (included in the Google Pack) can check and correct the spelling in your posts on this message board and others.

Renewable Energy

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration