A few questions about the AM transmit... Science Toys | Science Blog | Log Out | Topics | Search
My Toys | Energy | Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Scitoys Message Board » I am having trouble building one of the toys » A few questions about the AM transmitter.. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Paul hudson (Roen_hayden)
Username: Roen_hayden

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2007 - 3:54 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A few questions about the AM transmitter..

1.will this osillator work http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G8160

2.And any common problems i should know about? (tips or trick)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Patrick (Mnado)
Username: Mnado

Post Number: 294
Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2007 - 9:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes it will work, common problem is swapping the pins to where they should be connected... it only has 3 pins to be used (positive, negative, and antenna pins) so it's most likely to work, the pin diagonal to the sharp corner is the antenna... The pin on the sharp corner is not used (nor is connected to anything but the metal case), the other remaining pins are the positive and negative pins..

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
For those who have trouble spelling, the Google Toolbar (included in the Google Pack) can check and correct the spelling in your posts on this message board and others.

Renewable Energy

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration