Idea For vacume ,kits Science Toys | Science Blog | Log Out | Topics | Search
My Toys | Energy | Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Scitoys Message Board » I am having trouble building one of the toys » Idea For vacume ,kits « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rick
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, February 8, 2005 - 12:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Simon, Can you put together vacume and vacume/ pump kits? me and my 2 friends would like to buy them, Because our local hardware stores don't cary the parts and pipe.

Simon Quellen Field (sfield)
Username: sfield

Post Number: 190
Posted on Tuesday, February 8, 2005 - 12:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Where do you live?
PVC pipe and fittings are usually very easy to find.

Rick
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 1:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I realy just want a kit, because i live with my mom who "improvises" things. I don't want to go to the hardware store and pick the wrong things( my mom thinks she's good at these things, but she's not). So, I would greatly apreciate a kit, where I know I have the wright parts. Thanks!

Simon Quellen Field (sfield)
Username: sfield

Post Number: 209
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 1:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'll consider it.
It will take a while to get set up.

In the meantime, print out the instructions to bring to the hardware store,
and have the clerk help you select the right parts. The version with the
two check valves is the simplest, and thus least likely to go wrong.

Rick
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, February 17, 2005 - 1:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks, i will do that. Also Awsome site. Add some cool projects though, other than that it is awesome.

lysdexia
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, March 6, 2005 - 7:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

vacuum, I and, carry, appreciate, right

Rick
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, March 8, 2005 - 1:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks for the "speling tips".

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
For those who have trouble spelling, the Google Toolbar (included in the Google Pack) can check and correct the spelling in your posts on this message board and others.

Renewable Energy

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration