Film Can Cannon Science Toys | Science Blog | Log Out | Topics | Search
My Toys | Energy | Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Scitoys Message Board » I am having trouble building one of the toys » Film Can Cannon « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anonymous

Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2004 - 7:59 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I managed to scrounge a Piezo igniter for the cannon project,from an old barbeque grill. But it is all plastic bodied, with one wire coming out the bottom of it. How do I complete the circuit?

Simon Quellen Field (sfield)
Username: sfield

Post Number: 69
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2004 - 3:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hold it in your hand, and touch the wire while
you push the button. You will feel where the
other terminal is.

Anonymous

Posted on Friday, December 31, 2004 - 10:37 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh, I am so blind! : ) You're right, it's there on the plastic body, a tiny spot where the other wire must have been... Thanks!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
For those who have trouble spelling, the Google Toolbar (included in the Google Pack) can check and correct the spelling in your posts on this message board and others.

Renewable Energy

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration