Aminomethyl propanol Science Toys | Science Blog | Log Out | Topics | Search
My Toys | Energy | Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Scitoys Message Board » I want you to add a new chemical to your "Ingredients" book. » Aminomethyl propanol « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anonymous

Posted on Tuesday, February 1, 2005 - 4:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

im doing a project about the chemical Aminomethyl propanol. Where can i find out how much of it has to be in a product in order for it to be cancerous?

Simon Quellen Field (sfield)
Username: sfield

Post Number: 175
Posted on Tuesday, February 1, 2005 - 5:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I haven't seen anything in the literature that links
aminomethyl propanol directly to cancer. Most of the
concerns seem to be about impurities, rather than
the chemical itself.

Anonymous

Posted From: 70.219.225.137
Posted on Sunday, September 4, 2005 - 12:47 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Where can I buy a quantity of Aminomethyl propanol regular or 95%.Can anyone help me?

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
For those who have trouble spelling, the Google Toolbar (included in the Google Pack) can check and correct the spelling in your posts on this message board and others.

Renewable Energy

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration