Typo alert Science Toys | Science Blog | Log Out | Topics | Search
My Toys | Energy | Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Scitoys Message Board » I want you to add a new chemical to your "Ingredients" book. » Typo alert « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

SpellBee
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 11:49 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Love your site... just wanted to mention mixture is spelled micture at: http://sci-toys.com/ingredients/detergents.html

Diane Lewis
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 11:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am a teacher of adult education and am always seeking out information and methods for science projects. I have been seeking how to instructions that are clear and accurate and thus far none have come close to being as good as your site. It is a gift .....with much thanks and appreciation I am forever grateful. I would like to order some of your products can this be done using a cheque?? I do not use charge cards.

Anonymous
Posted on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 7:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

As a person sensitive to sulfa and sulfites, I find that acesulfame potassium causes problems for me as well. Although it appears as the last ingredient on some of the food products, that is still enough to make it impossible to use some 'sugar free' foods.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
For those who have trouble spelling, the Google Toolbar (included in the Google Pack) can check and correct the spelling in your posts on this message board and others.

Renewable Energy

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration