How do you separate NaCl apart. Science Toys | Science Blog | Log Out | Topics | Search
My Toys | Energy | Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Scitoys Message Board » I want you to add a new chemical to your "Ingredients" book. » How do you separate NaCl apart. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Stojance (Stojance)
Username: Stojance

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2006 - 5:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What I want to know is how to separate NaCl to Na and Cl. Can it be done with electrolysys or something like it. I want to use only Na(sodium) to react it with water. Cl (clorine) it will vapourate and leave clear natrium. Help anyone.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Simon Quellen Field (Sfield)
Username: Sfield

Post Number: 1162
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 1:27 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do a Google search for Down's cell.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
For those who have trouble spelling, the Google Toolbar (included in the Google Pack) can check and correct the spelling in your posts on this message board and others.

Renewable Energy

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration